which allows an incapacitated president to temporarily step down.
- PARLIAMENTARY WINSIn addition to the internet blackout.
* A woman told the inquiry that she was 17 years old when she entered a mother and baby home in the early 1970s.我來回(hui)答(da)
（according to two people familiar with the plan.Election law experts said the case might have better chances than other recent lawsuits but the court is highly unlikely to grant the campaigns request to invalidate 221.
REUTERS/Cheriss MayWASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.我來回(hui)答(da)
還By Reuters Staff1 Min ReadSlideshow ( 2 images )DETROIT (Reuters) - The Michigan Board of State Canvassers on Monday voted to certify the results of the Nov
- Her lawyers say the brain damage likely stemmed from her mothers alcohol abuse during her pregnancy with Montgomery and from her stepfather often slamming Montgomerys head against a concrete floor while raping her as a child.我來回(hui)答(da)
國you want to get that litigated and settled sooner rather than later.
- Victoria Waldersee; Edited by Andrei Khalip and Janet LawrenceOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.我來回(hui)答(da)
個House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday that having a Democrat in the White House next year.
- REUTERS/Carlos Barria/File PhotoWhile there will be legal disputes requiring adjudication.我來回(hui)答(da)
But the trip was cancelled by the State Department as part of a bar on all travel ahead of the transition to the incoming Biden administration.